Information on the Barrowland Ballroom Glasgow events and history.
Are you selling tickets if so when are they available thanks
Friday at 10 am https://www.gigsinscotland.com/artist/the-specials
How much will the tickets be?
sorry not been told that, on sale tomorrow at 10
Hi, are there any measures I need to take or information I need to bring to the specials gig on Mon 6th?
Like proofof vaccine, proof of a negative teat either pcr or lateral flow
Current CV19 Safety Measures for all Barrowland Shows are as follows:
1. Please use the CV19 QR barcode, which will be on display outside the venue or leave name and contact number with steward on register at front door.
Note: If you can’t scan the barcode, having your details on a piece if paper ready will help speed up the process.
2. Everyone will be temperature checked before entry.
3. Wear a mask at all times but it can be removed for eating, drinking and dancing.
Note: If you are “mask exempt” please have the card displayed on a lanyard so stewards and other customers can see it.
4. Stay in your personal bubble as much as possible.
5. Please respect other peoples’ personal space wherever possible.
6. It is a “recommendation”, (not mandatory) to take an LFT up to 48 hours before show.
Please note some artists are demanding more safety measures and if there are any changes, we will try and post them but we recommend you visit the artist’s site, before any show.
Be well, be safe, enjoy the music x
Hi Is there a support for this concert? what time are The Specials due on stage? Thank You
we normally get that info on the day, after soundcheck and post it here and on social media.
Any updates please?
on what exactly?
They came on at 9pm
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *