It has been a legal requirement to show proof of your double COVID vaccination status in order to gain entry to all concerts at Barrowland since Oct 2021.
UPDATE: From 6 Dec 2021 we are now able to accept proof of a lateral flow test for entry.
The LFT test for entry need to be registered with the Government website.
You can still gain entry with proof of full CV19 vaccination or medical/age exemption.
We still request people take LFTs, even if you are fully vaccinated.
Please wear a mask when queuing for entry, toilets, bar etc or dealing with members of staff or people you do not know.
Only those who are under 18, medically exempt, or part of a vaccine trial will not be required to show this.
Full details on how to download the app or required paperwork can be found at the link below.
When attending the gig, we kindly ask that you also:
• Wear a face covering when you are not drinking, dining or dancing
• Stay in your bubble where possible
• Take a lateral flow test prior to traveling to the venue
• Use hand sanitiser and have good hand hygiene• Check in with NHS QR code on arrival
Be safe, be well, keep the music flowing!!!!
1. If you are medically exempt you do not have to show a reason for your exemption on any document, only that you are medically exempt, and the venue must by law treat any medical info they see in confidence. Advice on obtaining an exemption certificate is in comments below.
2. We will be accepting legal proof of full vaccination from any country.
3. Even if vaccinated we still strongly request, (not demand) that people take a free flow test 48 hours before any show so you know you will not infect anyone.
4. Masks are required when queuing for entry, bar, toilets etc.
5. Under 18s are exempt from the need for certification. For the small number of teenagers who appear to be over 18 venues may ask for evidence of age. All young people in Scotland over the age of 12 are able to access a Young Scot card
6. All refunds are from the Point of Purchase the venue hires to a promoter, who choses the ticketing agency so Barrowland has no authority to issue refunds.
7. Staff, crew and bands are working and cannot choose not to attend so they will either be vaccinated or tested and wear masks where appropriate, as per Gov mandates.
PS: Most customers have been supportive and understand we can’t do anything about this but for those sending abusive emails, comments or messages to the admins, this achieves zero other than getting you blocked!