It has been a legal requirement to show proof of your double COVID vaccination status in order to gain entry to all concerts at Barrowland since October 2021.
UPDATE: From 6 Dec 2021 we will be allowed to accept proof of a negative lateral flow test to gain entry.
The LFT test for entry starts today and they need to be registered with the Government website.
If you cannot use the online service, call 119 (free from mobiles and landlines).
Lines are open every day, 7am to 11pm. 119 provides support in 200 languages.
SignVideo is a free online British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service for 119.
You can still gain entry with proof of full CV19 vaccination or medical/age exemption.
We still request people take LFTs, even if you are fully vaccinated.
Please wear a mask when queuing for entry, toilets, bar etc or dealing with members of staff or people you do not know.
Only those who are under 18, medically exempt, or part of a vaccine trial will not be required to show this.
Full details on how to download the app or required paperwork can be found at the link below.
When attending the gig, we kindly ask that you also:
• Wear a face covering when you are not drinking, dining or dancing
• Stay in your bubble where possible
• Take a lateral flow test prior to traveling to the venue
• Use hand sanitiser and have good hand hygiene• Check in with NHS QR code on arrival
Be safe, be well, keep the music flowing!!!!
- If you are medically exempt you do not have to show a reason for your exemption on any document, only that you are medically exempt, and the venue must by law treat any medical info they see in confidence.
- We will be accepting legal proof of full vaccination from any country.
- Even if vaccinated we still strongly request, (not demand) that people take a free flow test 48 hours before any show so you know you will not infect anyone.
- Masks are required when queuing for entry, bar, toilets etc.
- Under 18s are exempt from the need for certification. For the small number of teenagers who appear to be over 18 venues may ask for evidence of age. All young people in Scotland over the age of 12 are able to access a Young Scot card.
- All refunds are from the Point of Purchase the venue hires to a promoter, who choses the ticketing agency so Barrowland has no authority to issue refunds.
- Staff, crew and bands are working and cannot choose not to attend so they will either be vaccinated or tested and wear masks where appropriate, as per Gov mandates.
PS: Most customers have been supportive and understand we can’t do anything about this but for those sending abusive emails, comments or messages to the admins, this achieves zero other than getting you blocked!
Shows Affected by CV19
|Tue 5th||Reverend Horton Heat/Bombers||Rescheduled to 3/05/2021|
|Fri 8th||The Mission||Rescheduled to 16/04/21|
|Sat 16th||The Bridge Festival (Scottish Ensemble)||Postponed New Dates to Follow|
|Mon 18th||Peter Hook & the Light||Rescheduled to 28/01/21|
|Sat 30th||Barraloadsoul||Rescheduled to 5/06/21|
|6th||AC/DC UK||Awaiting Details|
|Thu 3rd||Bright Eyes||Rescheduled to 6 Sep 2022|
|25th||Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox||Rescheduled to 24 Sep 2021|
|17th||Soul II Soul||Rescheduled to 17 Apr 2021|
|09||Del Amitri – Free Show for NHS Workers||Rescheduled to 19 Dec 2021|
|15/16/18/19||Ocean Colour Scene||Rescheduled to 14/15/16/18 Dec 21|
|17th||Gun||Rescheduled to 11 Dec 2021|
|28th||Peter Hook & The Light (A Celebration of Joy Division)||Rescheduled to 12 Jan 2022|
|13th||UB40||Rescheduled to 25 Nov 2021|
|17th||Stiff Little Fingers||Rescheduled to 17 Mar 2022|
|20th||James Vincent McMorrow||Reschedulled to 23 Feb 2022|
|6th||Neck Deep||Rescheduled to 18 Jan 2022|
|16th||The Mission||Rescheduled to 16 Apr 2022|
|17th||Soul II Soul||Rescheduled to 28 Jan 2022|
|29/30||The Fratellis||Rescheduled to 24/25 Mar 2022|
|3rd||Reverend Horton Heat + Delta Bombers||Postponed Awaiting Details|
|7/8/9||IDLES||Rescheduled to 3/4/5 Feb 2022|
|12th||Caribou||Rescheduled to 24 Jan 2022|
|21st||Sparks||Rescheduled to 13 Apr 2022|
|25th||Echo & the Bunnymen||Rescheduled to 28 Feb 2022|
|28/29||Twilight Sad||Rescheduled to 1/2 Apr 2022|
|2nd||Echo & the Bunnymen||Rescheduled to 1 March 2022|
|4th||Elvana||Rescheduled to 5 Mar 2022|
|25th||Fat Freddie’s Drop||Rescheduled to 25 July 2022|
|2nd||Bright Eyes||Rescheduled to 6 Sep 2022|
|24th||Postmodern Jukebox||Rescheduled to 28 Apr 2022|
|10th||Stray Cat Lee Rocker||Postponed New Date to Follow|
|6th||Meshuggah||Rescheduled to 30 May 2022|